Applications are now Open for the courses in International Relations Academic Year 2016(B)
Applications are now invited for the courses in International Relations
The medium of instruction for all programmes is English.
. All courses are part time.
. The Post Graduate Diploma will require students to submit a dissertation as per the required standards in order to be awarded their certificate. Students must incorporate one or more of the modules they have studied as part of the programme, in order for the dissertation to be considered valid. If sufficient numbers are not arrived at, the BCIS reserves the right to postpone the programme for the next intake.
. The Course fees currently allocated for each programme are subsidized rates.
. Out of the students who have completed the Certificate and Diploma in International Relations at the BCIS, Merit and Distinction holders are encouraged to apply for Diploma and Higher Diploma programmes. Preference will be given to Distinction holders.
How to Apply
- In the Admissions area in the website, obtain a reference number for your application and note it down carefully.
- Download and print the application.
- Fill the form and send it to BCIS by registered post. The name of the Programme you intend to pursue in BCIS must be mentioned in the upper left hand corner of the envelope.
- The application should be addressed to BCIS, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07 on or before 15th August 2016.
- The application fee of Rs. 500 should be paid to the BCIS, through account name: SWRD Bandaranaike National Memorial Fund (BCIS), account No: 78057686 at any branch of the Bank of Ceylon. The receipt should be attached to the application. Please remember to write the reference number of your application on the bank payment slip in the format “Reference: your reference number”.
- Shortlisted candidates for Postgraduate Diploma programme will be called for an interview. They have to produce the following documents (originals) at the interview.
- Certificate of Birth
- National Identity Card
- Educational Qualifications
- Professional Qualifications
- Service certificates (only if applicable)
- Two (02), passport sized photographs (colour)